The NEW Movado SE now available for order at The Vault
"Always in Motion"
Today, Movado Group is a major player in the watch industry worldwide, offering exciting career opportunities and a strong portfolio of twelve widely respected brands: Movado, EBEL, Concord, MVMT, Olivia Burton, Coach Watches, HUGO BOSS Watches, Lacoste Watches, Tommy Hilfiger Watches and Scuderia Ferrari Watches.
A successful global corporation, Movado Group employs over 1,100 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters are in Paramus, New Jersey. We have manufacturing facilities in Switzerland and the Far East, and regional offices in Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, China including Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
- Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA